Remember Guess Jeans? Now a PotHolder!

 

I made these potholders for my sister.  She tells me she’s down to a few unmatched potholders and was hoping for some new ones.


I came across these vintage Guess jeans the other day at a local thrift store.  I was thrilled!  My sister and I used to drool over Guess jeans when we were in high school!!

 

IMG_2845

 


IMG_2849


The way you use these potholders is by putting one hand in a pocket.  The other pocket hangs down and rests against your forearm.  This protects your whole arm from a hot pan. 


IMG_2850

 

IMG_2852
Wanna make one?  The pattern will be out in a matter of days!  :)

Have a good one!

Heather

2 comments:

  1. THESE ARE SO STINKIN CUTE!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO MAKE SOME FOR MY CHURCH SISTERS!!! THANKS, TAMMI

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you SO much Tammi!! I hope your church sisters love them! :)

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...