The Jean Rag Quilt…continues

 

I’m in the process of starting a new recycled jean rag quilt.  I’m still moving along on a pattern and I need to rework the details as I write.  So now that I am no longer working, I can get busy!

 

I’m using the charm squares, “Odyssea”.  This particular size of quilt requires three packs. 

 

IMG_1070

 

Here’s the first row…I just mix up all of the charm squares and start randomly placing them. 


Same with the jean circles.  Just mix up the colors and sew.

 

IMG_1074

IMG_1071

 

I LOVE this quilt pattern.  I love reusing old jeans and making rag quilts.  It’s a fun one!  I’ll keep you updated!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! I saw a quilt similar to that once but the curved edges were satin stitched down. I liked the look, but it would have been a real thread hog.

    I think I prefer your idea of letting the edges fray.

    --C.B.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much C.B.! SUPER nice of you to comment!
    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...